Know Your Tower Keepers App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Train an epic army of heroes and defend your tower against all enemies. Embark on more than 75 unique missions against 70+ monster types, each with their own special attacks. Loot your foes, discover hidden treasure chests, and complete quests to unlock new skills, weapons, and armor for each hero. Enchant your items or craft new ones to maximize your power, then enter Hero Battles and pit your best team of heroes against other players in real-time head to head play.
Play Tower Keepers now for the best free strategy RPG available!
* Ranger, Necromancer, Samurai, Druid – 30 Heroes from which to build the most effective 4 hero teams possible
* Amazing Soul Skill powers – you choose when to trigger awesome abilities like Meteor Swarm, Soul Rend, or Perfect Strike
* 9 unique skills per hero, all upgradeable
* 7 stars of hero progression to maximize their stats and Soul Skills
* 70+ unique monsters with their own animations, stats, resistances, and special abilities
* Brutal bosses that will test your hero team building skills
REAL-TIME HEAD TO HEAD MULTIPLAYER
* Choose your best heroes, equip their best gear, and fight head to head with other players
* Perfect your team building and real-time skills to ensure victory!
* Compete for the glory of your Guild and win powerful weapons and armor only found in PvP
* 126 weapon and armor items to find, craft, and enchant to make your heroes unstoppable
* Launch asynchronous PvP attacks against other players’ towers to win the weekly leaderboards
* Win Catacomb and Wizard Tower challenges for huge rewards
Go build your heroes, customize your teams, and enjoy the epic fun in Tower Keepers!
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
Tower Keepers is free to download and play (aside from internet, carrier, data, device, and other services for which the player is financially responsible), but some in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings, or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Purchases fund our updates and new games, and we sincerely appreciate every vote of confidence you give us with your purchases.
Ninja Kiwi Community:
We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at email@example.com. If it’s stuff you want the whole community to talk about, then join us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram:
Youtubers and Streamers:
Ninja Kiwi is actively developing, supporting, and promoting channel creators on YouTube, Twitch, Kamcord, and Mobcrush. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and then tell us about your channel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Was enjoying it until guilds wanted me to allow any information given in chat to be stored on server in the US & other countries. Sorry but its a mobile game nothing I have to say is of any interest to the US or any other country. Do not play the guilds part of the game. Infact Ide just give the whole thing a miss untill that perticular demand is removed. Ninja Kiwi I thought you were better than that.
It’s a great little game, but I really wish that it wasn’t on permanent auto all the time. I want to be able to tell my guys what to use and who to attack without spam tapping so that I get the target before the next turn. Basically, can we get a manual/auto option? Also, please no video ads popping up out of nowhere?
Fun game paid for a char unlock played for a week or so and now multiplayer stoped working it says to contact support i did last week and still no reply not happy! Edit they got back to me and fixed it
Too many Ads kill this game, the game is decent but 30 sec ads all the time has the player base very low. The PvP is broken, if you can even find a match.
-Daily deals added to the shop!
-Hero skins! Keep an eye out for your favorite hero’s skins being released
-Catacombs maps: Charge up the leaderboards faster with these maps
-The Wizard has appeared in the Wizard Tower, can you defeat him?!
-Some chickens are now extra plump!
-Catacombs load time improved
-You can now sell more items at once
-Lots of localization fixes
-Gold from selling things is now capped
-Cost to refill food has been capped
-Buffs and tweaks (see in-game change notes)
March 22, 2017
100,000 – 500,000
4.0.3 and up
Rated for 7+
Users Interact, Digital Purchases
₹ 140.00 – ₹ 6,700.00 per item
Flag as inappropriate
PO Box 138 Helensville
Tower Keepers for PC Free Download Links:
Tower Keepers for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Tower Keepers for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Tower Keepers for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Tower Keepers for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Tower Keepers:
Inorder to run Tower Keepers on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Tower Keepers for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Tower Keepers for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Tower Keepers on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Tower Keepers for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Tower Keepers for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.